Tatar joins Devils on reported 2-year, $9M deal
Tatar was one of the top remaining unrestricted free agents.
He spent the last three years with the Montreal Canadiens and put up 30 points in 50 regular-season games in 2021. However, he was a frequent healthy scratch during the club's run to the Stanley Cup Final.
Tatar's also suited up for the Detroit Red Wings and Vegas Golden Knights during his 10-year NHL career. The Slovakia native has registered 377 points in 625 career games.
- Kane not participating in Sharks' camp as new investigation opens
- Sabres agree to terms with Dahlin on 3-year deal worth $18M
- Leafs' Rielly not focused on extension heading into contract year
- NHL offseason grades: Pacific Division
- Blues name Chiarelli VP of hockey operations, Hitchcock as coaching consultant