Muzzin ruled out for remainder of Game 6 with apparent groin injury
Head coach Sheldon Keefe told reporters postgame that there was no update on Muzzin, according to Sportsnet's Elliotte Friedman.
Muzzin left in the second period after suffering an apparent groin injury.
The 32-year-old leads all defensemen on the Maple Leafs during the postseason with 22:21 minutes of ice time per game. Muzzin's also recorded 16 hits and 11 blocked shots.
- Stars' Hakanpaa ejected for kneeing Kings' Doughty
- Keefe downplays Ritchie criticism: Matthews, Marner as much to blame
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins
- Ullmark, Hall help Bruins defeat Sabres in duo's return to Buffalo