Malkin back in Penguins' lineup after 23-game absence
Malkin has been out since March 16, but the surging Penguins have gone 16-5-2 without him.
The three-time Cup winner is producing below his usual standards this season with only 24 points in 29 games. However, he was heating up before his injury, with four goals and eight assists in 10 contests prior to missing time.
Pittsburgh enters Monday's tilt leading the East Division with a two-point cushion over the Washington Capitals. However, Washington holds a game in hand.
- Crosby doesn't have target date for return following wrist surgery
- Report: Eichel's camp set to present final case for disc replacement
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins
- Bobrovsky gets 300th win as unbeaten Panthers top Avs