Oilers sign Kahun to 1-year, $975K deal
The 25-year-old split time last season between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Buffalo Sabres, tallying 12 goals and 19 assists across 56 games.
The Czech-born German forward has logged just two NHL seasons. He previously spent four campaigns in Germany's top professional league with Munich EHC.
Kahun was teammates with Oilers star Leon Draisaitl in Germany's under-16 Schuler-BL league. During the 2010-11 season, Kahun recorded 69 goals and 206 points in 30 games, while Draisaitl netted 97 goals and 192 points.
- Bolts deal McDonagh to Preds, agent calls client's departure 'crushing'
- Boeser opens up about last season's struggles, eager to bounce back
- Jackets GM: Laine's contract status won't affect draft weekend plans
- Jets officially name Rick Bowness head coach
- Report: Flyers prospect detained for planning to evade military service