Ice resurfacer catches fire at Rochester rink
Twitter/@russbites

A scary scene ended without injury in upstate New York.

No one was hurt after an ice resurfacer caught fire at Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex in Rochester on Wednesday night, according to WHAM.

Here are two more angles:

A hose on the vehicle broke, causing fluid to leak onto the motor, arena management told WHAM. The local fire department put out the fire after being called to the facility.

No players were on the ice at the time.

Comments
Ice resurfacer catches fire at Rochester rink
  Got something to say? Leave a comment below!
Daily Newsletter
Get the latest trending sports news daily in your inbox