Welcome to Puck Pursuit, an interview-style podcast hosted by John Matisz, theScore's national hockey writer.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Todd Humphrey, senior vice president of digital and fan experience for the still-to-be-named Seattle NHL franchise, joins the show to discuss a variety of topics, including:
- How COVID-19 is affecting his job and the Seattle organization.
- The appropriate time to unveil the team's logo, name, and colors.
- How Seattle's team plans to revolutionize the sports fan experience.
- What it's like to work alongside GM Ron Francis and owner Jerry Bruckheimer.
- His junior and minor pro playing career, and how he ended up in Seattle.
... and more