Makar day-to-day with upper-body injury
Colorado Avalanche defenseman Cale Makar is day-to-day with an upper-body injury and was left out of the lineup for Monday's game against the Detroit Red Wings, according to The Athletic's Ryan S. Clark.
It is unclear when Makar suffered the injury. He appeared in Colorado's last game Saturday, logging 24:28 of ice time.
The rookie blue-liner has recorded 12 goals and 35 assists in 56 games with the Avalanche this season. He already missed eight contests earlier in the campaign due to an upper-body injury.
- Coyotes hammer Capitals to complete 5-game win streak vs. recent champs
- Report: 2024-25 NHL salary cap projected to be $87.7M
- Vasilevskiy's 1st shutout of season helps Bolts end 4-game skid vs. Stars
- NHL Power Rankings: Each team's biggest surprise so far
- Brossoit's 42-save effort propels Jets to victory over Hurricanes