Canucks' Boeser out at least 2 games with upper-body injury
Boeser will be reassessed following the Canucks' contest against the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday.
The 22-year-old winger suffered the injury during the third period of Saturday's loss to the Calgary Flames.
Boeser has tallied 16 goals and 45 points through 56 games this season.
Vancouver has dropped four straight contests and has scored just seven goals during that stretch. However, the Canucks remain atop the Pacific Division by one point.
- Devils' Blackwood confirms he isn't vaccinated due to 'health concerns'
- Report: NHL investigating Evander Kane for potential COVID-19 protocol violation
- Kadri confident teammates trust him after playoff suspension
- Peel admits hot-mic incident was 'a tremendous error in judgement'
- Ranking the NHL's 8 best lines heading into this season