Rangers' Kreider to replace Panarin at All-Star Game
Panarin missed Tuesday's loss to the New York Islanders with an upper-body injury.
The Rangers superstar ranks among the league leaders in goals and points this season with 26 and 68, respectively, through 47 contests.
Panarin's in his first campaign with New York after inking a seven-year deal worth a reported $81.5 million as an unrestricted free agent back on July 1.
Kreider, a pending UFA himself, has collected 17 goals and 32 points in 48 games in 2019-20.
- Boeser up to league-leading 17 goals as Canucks hand Ducks 7th straight loss
- Canucks trade Beauvillier to Blackhawks
- Blackhawks terminating Perry's contract due to 'unacceptable' conduct
- Watch: Leafs squeak out shootout victory after Panthers' winner overturned
- 4 takeaways from Patrick Kane's decision to sign with the Red Wings