NHL podcast: Devin Setoguchi on alcoholism, Joe Thornton, Germany
Juan Ocampo / Getty Images
Welcome to Puck Pursuit, a weekly NHL podcast hosted by John Matisz, theScore's national hockey writer.
In the first episode of the 2019-20 season, John is joined by former NHL forward Devin Setoguchi to discuss a variety of topics:
- Ups and downs of post-playing life
- Advice for those suffering from mental illness
- Fondest memories of NHL career, Joe Thornton
- Takeaways from stints in Europe
... and more!
- Ovechkin becomes 16th NHLer to reach 1,500 points
- Bolts' Watson hits Preds' Lauzon with slap shot at buzzer in blowout
- Leafs' Woll injured in win over Sens, Jones makes team debut in relief
- Kings blank Habs for NHL-record 11th straight road win to open season
- Senators' Chabot out at least 1 month with injury