Hockey world roasts Flyers' creepy new mascot
What ... is that thing?
While the Flyers are apparently satisfied with the look of their new friend, the response on social media wasn't nearly as positive:
Of course, the award for least kid-friendly mascot may still belong to the Edmonton Oilers:
Flyers fans will get their first chance to see "Gritty" up close at Philadelphia's Oct. 9 home opener against the San Jose Sharks.
- Leafs' Spezza suspended 6 games for kneeing Jets' Pionk in head
- Report: Maple Leafs' Laurence Gilman in running for Canucks' GM vacancy
- 'When Goalies Were Weird' - Episode 3: Ron Hextall 🎧
- NHL weekly betting guide: True moneylines for every game
- Stars send Bishop to AHL as long injury recovery continues