Poll: Should Marchand be disciplined for his licking?
Somebody should tell Brad Marchand that his tongue belongs in his own mouth.
Related - Watch: Brad Marchand licks Ryan Callahan
The polarizing Boston Bruins super pest was at it again with the licking Friday night against the Tampa Bay Lightning, this time getting in Tampa forward Ryan Callahan's face and licking from Callahan's lips to the tip of his noise.
Spitting on another player warrants a match penalty, yet Marchand continues to lick players at will. So, what do you think? Should the league discipline Marchand for his licking?
- Islanders strike twice in 22 seconds to hand Flyers 10th straight loss
- Hellebuyck calls for rule change: Refs 'put me in danger' vs. Stars
- Lindy Ruff gets 800th win as Devils beat Capitals
- Georgiev's 41-save performance lifts Avalanche past Stars
- Burakovsky scores twice as Kraken get 1st-ever win over Golden Knights