Maple Leafs sign Dominic Moore to 1-year deal worth $1M
Moore will occupy a depth role for Toronto, likely as the fourth line pivot, replacing Brian Boyle, who joined the New Jersey Devils earlier in the free agent frenzy.
The 36-year-old previously spent two seasons with the Maple Leafs, recording a career-high 41 points in 2008-09.
In 2016-17, Moore suited up in all 82 games for the Boston Bruins, notching 11 goals and 14 assists.
- Blackhawks terminating Perry's contract due to 'unacceptable' conduct
- 4 takeaways from Patrick Kane's decision to sign with the Red Wings
- Rangers' Fox expected to return Wednesday vs. Red Wings
- Maple Leafs' insanity plan: Do the same thing and expect different results
- Bowness: Jets are 'tighter' this season than last year