Shocker: Crosby, Ovechkin dominate possession vs. Atlantic
Let's face it: The Atlantic Division never had a chance.
With Wayne Gretzky behind the bench, the best division in hockey rode over the Atlantic Division. And the Sidney Crosby-Alexander Ovechkin experiment - the two playing together for the first time at 3-on-3 - worked.
Check out their possession numbers:
|Player||Corsi For||Corsi Against||Corsi For %|
(Courtesy: Hockey Stats)
The pair had the best possession numbers on the Metro, while rookie Auston Matthews paced the Atlantic, finishing at 56 percent.
In conclusion: Gretzky is a genius.
- Canucks acquire Zadorov from Flames for 2 picks
- Eichel notches goal and 2 assists in his 500th game, Golden Knights beat Canucks
- Hathaway tossed, Smith faces hearing for incidents in Devils-Flyers
- Perry apologizes for 'unacceptable' conduct, seeks substance abuse treatment
- Marner scores hat trick, shootout winner to lead Maple Leafs over Kraken