Auston Matthews dresses as Ken Bone for Halloween
Auston Matthews went with a topical Halloween costume this year.
The Toronto Maple Leafs' star rookie dressed up as Ken Bone, the man who famously asked a question at a recent town hall-style U.S. presidential debate.
Hopefully Matthews' relevance lasts much longer than Mr. Bone's.
- Bedard condemns Perry social media rumor: 'It's just a bunch of B.S.'
- Merzlikins makes 41 saves to hand Senators 3rd straight loss
- Devils' Hamilton out indefinitely with torn pectoral muscle
- Sharks score 6 goals on 18 shots to down Devils in 1st road win of season
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Mahomes, miracles, and a fiery escape