Oddsmakers set over/under on point totals for 2016-17 NHL season
Will the Washington Capitals repeat as Presidents' Trophy winners?
Will the Vancouver Canucks or Arizona Coyotes be the worst team in hockey?
And will an injury suffered by Tyler Seguin at the World Cup have a huge impact on the Dallas Stars?
Oddsmakers have set the over/under on point totals for 2016-17 NHL season, with the exception of the Stars pending more information on the extent of Seguin's injury.
Here's a look at the other 29 teams.
|Tampa Bay Lightning||103½|
|St Louis Blues||101½|
|San Jose Sharks||100½|
|Los Angeles Kings||99½|
|New York Islanders||95½|
|New York Rangers||95½|
|Detroit Red Wings||90½|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||84½|
|New Jersey Devils||82½|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||80½|
with H/T to Bovada
- Vegas' Pacioretty week-to-week with fractured foot
- Leafs dress UofT goalie as backup due to cap constraints
- Three-peat*: The AHL team that sat out a season and returned as champs
- Ducks head coach Eakins blasts Jets for 'dirty play' on Gibson
- Red Wings' Larkin suspended 1 game for roughing Lightning's Joseph