Former WWE superstar Shawn Michaels endorses Penguins, HBK line
The Pittsburgh Penguins so-called third line has a prominent new fan.
Made aware of the red-hot Carl Hagelin, Nick Bonino, and Phil Kessel line, former WWE superstar and current ambassador Shawn Michaels - also known as 'The Heartbreak Kid' - gave his seal of approval to the Penguins Monday night:
Thanks to a Kessel goal in the first period of Game 2, and the fact he started paying attention to the HBK craze, Michaels found himself trending on Twitter in Pittsburgh and couldn't help but tune in for the second period.
- Maple Leafs' Giordano week-to-week with broken finger
- Canucks GM: 'I think we can get help on the back end'
- 4 takeaways from Patrick Kane's decision to sign with the Red Wings
- Vilardi miffed with former teammate Lizotte after injury: 'It's a stupid play'
- Kane aiming to make Red Wings debut in next 7-10 days