Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
After spending his entire Media Day availability telling reporters that he was only there so that he wouldn't get fined, Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch again refused to answer questions Wednesday.
This time, Lynch's go-to phrase was: "You know why I'm here."
Though sitting in front of the cameras for a short period of time may see him avoid further league discipline - regardless of the answers he gives - the focus now turns to what Lynch was wearing.
For the second consecutive day, Lynch took to the podium in his "Beast Mode" hat. As Adam Schefter and Darren Rovell of ESPN reported, wearing unauthorized apparel could see the running back handed a significant fine from the NFL.
- Arrest warrant issued for Bills' Miller on charge of assaulting pregnant person
- Fantasy: Week 13 Rankings (Updated)
- Report: Panthers expected to target Lions' Johnson for head coaching vacancy
- Young won't blame Reich for Panthers' struggles: 'We all share in that'
- Rodgers returns to practice after Jets open 21-day window