Browns' Donte Whitner replaces Earl Thomas in Pro Bowl
Ron Schwane / Reuters
It's Whitner's third consecutive trip to the NFL's annual all-star game, being elected as an alternate after tallying 106 total tackles and one interception in his first season with the Browns.
- Fields downplays decision to unfollow Bears on social media
- Patriots OC: 'Everything is on the table' at QB amid draft, Mac Jones rumors
- Bears great McMichael expected to return home from hospital Thursday
- 7 blockbuster trades we want to see this NFL offseason
- Tyreek: Idea of Dolphins trading Waddle is 'ludicrous'