Report: Yelling heard from Bears locker room following loss
The Chicago Bears lost at home to the Miami Dolphins by a score of 27-14 on Sunday, but their misery didn't end there.
After the game, reporters heard yelling and screaming coming from the Bears locker room.
Brandon Marshall was at the center of the altercation, yelling at kicker Robbie Gould, according to CBS Sports Jason La Canfora.
"Today was an unacceptable performance by our football team," Bears head coach Marc Trestman said after the game, according to Rich Campbell. "We should be playing a lot better at this point in the season."
With Sunday's loss, the Bears fell to 3-4.
- Seahawks' Adams considered retirement after quad injury
- NFL, union revise gambling policy; Lions' Williams to be reinstated
- Raiders' Chandler Jones arrested for violating protective order
- Claypool: Bears not using me to the best of my ability
- Colts' Richardson to return vs. Rams after clearing concussion protocol