Chargers' Bosa carted off with foot injury
Los Angeles Chargers pass-rusher Joey Bosa was carted off with a foot injury in the first quarter of Sunday's 23-20 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Bosa appeared to be emotional while exiting on the cart. He limped off the field in visible pain before falling to the ground on the sideline.
The defensive end missed the first half of the 2018 campaign due to a foot injury.
Bosa returned to his Pro Bowl form in 2023 after missing 12 games last season because of a groin ailment. He is second on the team in both sacks (6.5) and quarterback hits (eight).
Tuli Tuipulotu should see more playing time alongside Khalil Mack with Bosa out.
- Bengals' Higgins, Wilson to play vs. Jaguars; Taylor-Britt ruled out
- Panthers activate Horn, Chinn, Gross-Matos off IR
- Hill? Watt? Bland? Why this could be the year to crown an unusual NFL MVP
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Mahomes, miracles, and a fiery escape
- NFL Week 13 player props: Tempering expectations