Chargers' Williams suffers knee injury in win over Vikings
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams was carted to the locker room after suffering a knee injury in Sunday's 28-24 victory over the Minnesota Vikings.
Williams was hurt by an awkward tackle in the third quarter and needed assistance getting off the field. He didn't return.
The Chargers wideout had his left leg in a brace postgame and is set to undergo an MRI on Monday, according to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
The 28-year-old was in the midst of a strong game, catching seven passes for 121 yards and one touchdown. His 49-yard score was thrown by fellow wideout Keenan Allen on a double-pass trick play.
Sunday's win was Los Angeles' first of the season and moved the franchise to 1-2.
- Colts' Taylor hoping to return in 2-3 weeks after thumb surgery
- Rodgers: Return depends on health, Jets' playoff chances
- Panthers owner: 'We are totally confident' in No. 1 pick Bryce Young
- Tomlin: Watt is 'best defensive player on the planet right now'
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 13: Packers soaring, Jets in free fall