Ravens rule out Beckham, 6 others vs. Colts
The Baltimore Ravens announced Friday that wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. will miss the team's Week 3 matchup against the Indianapolis Colts.
Beckham injured his ankle in the Ravens' Week 2 victory against the Cincinnati Bengals. He left the game and didn't return.
The 30-year-old didn't practice this week, but head coach John Harbaugh said after Sunday's contest he doesn't believe it's a serious injury.
Baltimore signed Beckham to a one-year, $15-million deal this offseason. He has five catches on seven targets for 66 yards in two starts this year.
Beckham is just one of many key players who won't suit up for the Ravens in Week 3. They also ruled out Justice Hill (foot), Marlon Humphrey (foot), Ronnie Stanley (knee), Tyler Linderbaum (ankle), Odafe Oweh (ankle), and Marcus Williams (pectoral).
In light of Hill's absence, the Ravens are elevating veteran running back Melvin Gordon from the practice squad, a source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.
- Vikings OC Phillips arrested on suspicion of drunken driving
- Packers' Watson ruled out vs. Giants due to hamstring injury
- Bengals won't be punished after NFL probe into Burrow injury reporting
- 5 quarterbacks with something big to prove as NFL playoffs approach
- Best NFL Week 14 total bets: A high-scoring affair in Baltimore?