Beckham exits Ravens' win over Bengals with ankle injury
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. suffered an ankle injury during a 27-24 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
Head coach John Harbaugh said postgame that he doesn't believe Beckham's injury is serious.
Before exiting the game, the star wideout hauled in three passes for 29 yards.
Beckham signed a one-year, $15-million deal with the Ravens in the offseason. Baltimore also drafted wide receiver Zay Flowers in the first round of the 2023 draft in an effort to improve quarterback Lamar Jackson's passing attack options.
Injuries have nagged the former Pro Bowler for several years. He's suffered multiple ankle ailments and ACL tears throughout his career that forced him to miss time.
The 30-year-old had two receptions for 37 yards in the Ravens' Week 1 victory over the Houston Texans.
- Seahawks' Adams considered retirement after quad injury
- NFL, union revise gambling policy; Lions' Williams to be reinstated
- Raiders' Chandler Jones arrested for violating protective order
- Claypool: Bears not using me to the best of my ability
- Colts' Richardson to return vs. Rams after clearing concussion protocol