Report: Falcons re-signing Kaleb McGary to 3-year, $34.5M deal
The Atlanta Falcons are signing offensive lineman Kaleb McGary to a three-year, $34.5-million extension, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
McGary has spent his entire four-year career with the Falcons since being drafted 31st overall in 2019.
The 6-foot-6 blocker earned an 86.6 grade from PFF in 2022 over 1,051 offensive snaps. He particularly excelled in run blocking, where he earned a 91.6 grade.
The Falcons also extended Chris Lindstrom on Monday as they look to solidify their offensive line.
- Rodgers: 'Nothing normal' about Achilles rehab amid desire to return this season
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 5: Each team's early MVP
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys win over SB favorite 49ers 'would be inspiring'
- Patriots' O'Brien: Mac Jones will show 'improvement' as season goes on
- 2 Giants players hurt on failed 'tush push' in loss to Seahawks