Report: Pollard fractured fibula in playoff loss to 49ers
Pollard, a pending free agent, will reportedly need surgery. A fibula fracture typically takes around three months to return from.
Pollard sustained the injury before halftime in the divisional round. The Cowboys later ruled him out with an ankle injury.
A fourth-round pick in 2019, Pollard notched his first 1,000-yard rushing season in 2022 and earned his first Pro Bowl selection. He split carries with Ezekiel Elliott and ran for 131 more yards than his partner on 38 fewer carries.
The Cowboys went 12-5 in the regular season and defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Wild Card Weekend before seeing their campaign come to an end in San Francisco with a 19-12 defeat.
- Falcons' Robinson aiming for 2K rushing yards in 2024
- Patriots OC: 'Everything is on the table' at QB amid draft, Mac Jones rumors
- Fields downplays decision to unfollow Bears on social media
- Bears great McMichael expected to return home from hospital Thursday
- 7 blockbuster trades we want to see this NFL offseason