Eagles place Quinn on IR with knee injury
Quinn will have a knee scope this week, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
The 32-year-old appeared on Friday's injury report with a knee injury, leading the Eagles to rule him out for their game against the Tennessee Titans.
The Eagles acquired Quinn from the Chicago Bears before the trade deadline for a fourth-round pick.
The veteran pass-rusher doesn't have a sack since Week 2 and has only played 70 defensive snaps in five games with the Eagles.
Quinn has one sack and 10 tackles this season.
- Mahomes to start vs. Bengals despite battling ankle injury
- Falcons hire Saints' Nielsen as defensive coordinator
- Chiefs' Kelce questionable for AFC title game with back injury
- Report: DeMeco Ryans emerging as top HC candidate for Texans
- Schultz: 10 personnel who had a case to be a year-end award finalist