Florida's Richardson declares for NFL draft
Richardson added he will not participate in Florida's bowl game.
Richardson completed 176 of 327 attempts for 2,549 yards, 17 touchdowns, and nine interceptions in 12 games this season. He was also a key part of the Gators' ground game, adding 654 yards and nine scores on 103 carries.
The 21-year-old is expected to be one of the draft's most polarizing prospects. Richardson, listed at 6-foot-4 and 232 pounds, has rare athletic tools and arm talent but has limited starting experience and is still viewed as a raw passer.
- Mahomes to start vs. Bengals despite battling ankle injury
- Falcons hire Saints' Nielsen as defensive coordinator
- Chiefs' Kelce questionable for AFC title game with back injury
- Report: DeMeco Ryans emerging as top HC candidate for Texans
- Schultz: 10 personnel who had a case to be a year-end award finalist