Top OL prospect Fashanu returning to Penn State for 2023
Fashanu was widely regarded as one of the top offensive line prospects for the 2023 NFL Draft and a potential top-10 pick.
"There is still more that I want to achieve personally and collectively as a program," Fashanu stated in his announcement.
The 6-foot-6, 308-pound redshirt sophomore climbed many evaluators' draft boards thanks in large part to his pass protection abilities. He allowed zero sacks and six hurries on 299 pass-blocking snaps this season, according to PFF.
Fashanu is just 19 years old and only became a full-time starter this year. He's helped the Nittany Lions to a 10-2 record and the third-ranked total offense in the Big Ten.
- Report: Packers' Jones set to return for TNF vs. Lions after 2-game absence
- Report: Lions' Montgomery, Decker to return vs. Packers
- Panthers' Thielen: 'Little weird' preparing for game vs. Vikings
- Jets' Saleh, players OK with Rodgers calling out team amid struggles
- Panthers' Young on track to play Week 4 after returning to practice