Report: Quinn staying with Cowboys despite head coaching interviews
Quinn went into the hiring cycle as a hot candidate after a reinvigorating year with the Cowboys. The 51-year-old previously served as head coach for the Atlanta Falcons, making an appearance in Super Bowl LI as part of his six-season tenure.
He was apparently a finalist for the head coaching jobs in Denver and Chicago, but the Broncos and Bears reportedly hired Nathaniel Hackett and Matt Eberflus, respectively.
The Cowboys will welcome back Quinn for a second season after he helped them post the NFL's No. 7 scoring defense in 2021. Dallas ranked 19th in yards allowed. The team ranked 28th in points and 23rd in yards under Mike Nolan in 2020.
- Robinson: Playing in Rams' offense will 'bring the best out of me'
- Jones: Giants declining 5th-year option 'out of my control'
- Fantasy Podcast: Offseason risers and fallers for every NFC team
- Ravens veteran punter Sam Koch retires after 16 seasons
- Minority GM, coach candidates invited to meet NFL owners