Fan throws sex toy on field during Bills' blowout win over Patriots
Patriots wide receiver Kendrick Bourne caught his team's first touchdown in the third quarter of the 47-17 loss to the Bills, only to see an unusual object thrown toward him in the end zone.
Throwing sex toys has become something of a tradition since one was infamously tossed onto the field during a Bills-Patriots game in the 2016 season. It happened twice more during games between the rivals after that.
Buffalo quickly reminded the crowd not to throw objects onto the field or face removal from the stadium.
But after years of embarrassment at the hands of the Patriots, who can blame Bills Mafia for getting a little too excited.
- AB says he won't play in NFL in 2022: I've 'done everything in the game'
- Jaguars GM excited about Lawrence in Year 2: 'He's just more confident'
- Report: Amazon eyeing McAfee for alternate TNF cast
- Report: Browns, Njoku strike 4-year, $56.75M extension
- Report: Kaepernick deal not imminent after Raiders workout