Bart Scott advises Josh Allen to take Viagra to combat cold weather
While discussing the game Thursday on ESPN's "Get Up," Scott recommended Allen take Viagra to help him deal with the frigid temperatures expected in Orchard Park, New York.
"Take some Viagra before the game, baby," Scott said, according to TMZ Sports. "That'll get that circulation going right."
Scott added that he knew of a lot of players who took Viagra during his playing days.
"Viagra was first a heart medicine, right? So, it builds up circulation, which makes sure it gets circulation to the feet," he said. "I swear, I'm not trying to be funny."
The Bills and Patriots will kick off their wild-card game Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET. The current weather forecast calls for a high of 10 degrees Saturday with a low of two degrees.
- Brady to get roasted as part of new Netflix series
- Jerry Jones: I could sell Cowboys for $10B but 'will never do it'
- Report: Browns' Watson to meet with NFL officials as probe continues
- Report: Packers, Alexander finalizing 4-year, $84M extension
- Report: Bates to skip OTAs, training camp unless Bengals ink long-term deal