Browns activate Landry from IR in time for TNF
Landry missed the last four games with an MCL sprain. He began practicing six days ago, a sign his return was on the horizon.
Landry posted six receptions for 80 yards over the first two contests. The five-time Pro Bowler has led the Browns in receiving for three consecutive years, providing most of his damage from the slot.
The Browns will take on the Broncos without quarterback Baker Mayfield and star running backs Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt, who are all injured. Wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is questionable for the affair while he nurses a shoulder problem.
- Brady throws for 2 TDs, Super Bowl champions dominate Eagles
- Bucs' Wirfs suffers sprained ankle in wild-card win over Eagles
- Report: Watt expected to play wild-card game vs. Rams
- Belichick plans to coach Patriots next season following wild-card rout
- Report: Seahawks' Wilson wants to explore options in offseason