Colts' Hilton ready for season debut after activation from IR
Hilton sat out the first five games of this campaign after undergoing offseason neck surgery. The Colts went 1-4 without him. Indianapolis designated him to return Oct. 13, clearing him to practice for the first time since the preseason.
Hilton led the Colts in receiving last year with 762 yards and five touchdowns. The four-time Pro Bowler owns five 1,000-yard seasons, most recently hitting the benchmark in 2018.
- Report: Jaguars' Meyer has no plans to return to college
- Washington sends slumping Seahawks to 3-8 with MNF win
- Report: Vikings' Cook to miss at least 2 games with shoulder injury
- McCaffrey done for season after being placed on IR again
- AFC division betting odds: Patriots among best values over final 6 weeks