Buccaneers' Brown placed on COVID-19 list
Brown tested positive for the virus, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. As a vaccinated player, he will need two negative tests 24 hours apart to play in Week 3.
In early September, Tampa Bay became the second NFL team with all of its players, coaches, and staff fully vaccinated.
Brown racked up five catches for 121 yards and one touchdown during the reigning Super Bowl champion's season-opening win against the Dallas Cowboys this past Sunday. The veteran caught just one pass in a Week 2 victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
- Steelers activate Watt from COVID list ahead of Ravens game
- Vikings' Griffen reveals he has bipolar disorder
- Bucs' Arians urges NFL to look at vaccination status of other teams
- This could be one wild offseason for NFL quarterback movement
- NFL Week 13 player props: Which quarterbacks will be under pressure?