Ravens' Jackson sidelined from camp due to positive COVID-19 test
Harbaugh added that running back Gus Edwards also tested positive. He didn't provide a timeline for Jackson and Edwards' return to practice.
The star signal-caller tested positive for COVID-19 in November and missed one game.
"I wouldn't wish that on anybody, though. It's not good to have," Jackson said at the time of contracting the virus, according to NFL.com's Kevin Patra.
The 24-year-old declined to say whether he's vaccinated during minicamp in June, calling it a personal decision.
- Heinicke leads Washington past Giants on TNF
- Colts to appear in 1st in-season edition of 'Hard Knocks'
- Rodgers: 'We're in big trouble' if we freak out after Week 1 blowout loss
- Bieniemy brushes off USC rumors, focused on matchup with Ravens
- Higgins changing number after season: I don't want to be 'Ochocinco 2.0'