Washington's McLaurin enjoying life with 'fun' Fitzpatrick
The 38-year-old quarterback signed with Washington in March and has already made an impression during OTAs.
"Fitz is great. The first thing that struck me about him is just that he has a (really) cool, calm demeanor about him. When he's in the huddle, it's just really collected."
Washington will be the ninth stop on Fitzpatrick's tour through the NFL, and he'll be the seventh quarterback in McLaurin's three-year career.
Both players are looking to create some chemistry that will lead to more stability for all parties.
"We've definitely been able to iron out some things early and made some connection over the past few days," McLaurin said. "It's starting to feel a lot more natural, and being able to get that head start before camp is (really) good."
- Heinicke leads Washington past Giants on TNF
- Colts to appear in 1st in-season edition of 'Hard Knocks'
- Rodgers: 'We're in big trouble' if we freak out after Week 1 blowout loss
- Bieniemy brushes off USC rumors, focused on matchup with Ravens
- Higgins changing number after season: I don't want to be 'Ochocinco 2.0'