Vikings rookie Twyman shot 4 times, expected to make full recovery
"In talking to (Twyman) today, he's going to be OK - that's all that matters," Rosenhaus said. "We're thankful he's OK. He will make a full recovery."
Rosenhaus said Twyman was in the "wrong place, at the wrong time."
Twyman was in his car when shot and suffered "superficial, exit wounds," and he won't require surgery, Rosenhaus told Schefter. X-rays returned negative, and the Vikings are aware of the situation.
The rookie defensive tackle is expected to be released from the hospital this week, according to Schefter. Twyman didn't appear to suffer any injuries that would prohibit him from playing this season, Schefter adds.
Minnesota selected the defensive lineman in the sixth round of the 2021 NFL Draft. He spent three years at Pittsburgh before going pro.
- Rodgers, Adams fuel speculation over future with 'Last Dance' posts
- Report: Bears trade Anthony Miller to Texans
- 10 storylines to follow as NFL training camps begin
- NFL to fine unvaccinated players over $14K for protocol violations
- Minshew won't cede starting job to Lawrence: 'No. 2 isn't an option for me'