Find positional rankings, additional analysis, and subscribe to push notifications in the NFL Fantasy News section.
Welcome to theScore Fantasy Football Podcast, hosted by Justin Boone.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, and Anchor.
In this episode, Boone opens the mailbag to answer your questions on a variety of topics in the wake of the 2021 NFL Draft.
- Which late-round sleepers should you target in rookie drafts? (0:40)
- Which rookies should you avoid? (4:55)
- Is it better to roster your running back's backup or someone else's? (8:00)
- Who's the best keeper: James Robinson, Myles Gaskin, or T.J. Hockenson? (10:30)
- Does Kyle Pitts lower Calvin Ridley's fantasy ceiling? (12:15)
- Is it crazy to take Pitts over Najee Harris? (13:35)
- Is pestering other managers about trades an effective tactic? (14:50)
- Will there be fantasy value in the Texans' offense? (16:35)
- Is it acceptable to overpay for a player you like? (17:55)
- Are you worried about Derrick Henry and Aaron Jones? (20:05)
- Who has the most keeper upside: Diontae Johnson, Courtland Sutton, Will Fuller, or Odell Beckham Jr.? (22:25)
- Which fantasy defenses should you draft this year? (23:15)
- Are late-round quarterbacks still the best approach? (24:10)
- Who's in the better situation: Rondale Moore or Elijah Moore? (25:40)
- What's Tim Patrick's value moving forward? (26:25)