Report: Packers explore adding QBs amid Rodgers uncertainty
Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst acknowledged last week Green Bay would need to sign quarterbacks for the offseason after not drafting one, but a source told Schefter that the search has included veterans as well.
It's currently unknown whether Rodgers is planning to attend the Packers' offseason workouts.
Rodgers has reportedly told some in Green Bay he no longer wants to play for the organization, and his dissatisfaction stems from both his contract situation and the team's recent personnel decisions.
The reigning MVP's frustration appears directed at his GM. Reports indicate that the 37-year-old won't return to the Packers if Gutekunst remains with the club.
Last year's first-round pick Jordan Love is currently the only other quarterback on Green Bay's roster aside from Rodgers.
- Colts' Nelson having same foot surgery as Wentz, out 5-12 weeks
- Cowboys taking 'a step back' with Prescott's shoulder injury rehab
- Giants' Judge ends practice, orders discipline after teamwide brawl
- Vikings cut 2020 1st-rounder Gladney after felony assault indictment
- Bracket: What's the Greatest Sports Movie?