Find positional rankings, additional analysis, and subscribe to push notifications in the NFL Fantasy News section.
Welcome to theScore Fantasy Football Podcast, hosted by Justin Boone.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, and Anchor.
In this episode, Ben Gretch of OddsChecker joins Boone to discuss the most important fantasy questions heading into Week 4.
- How to deal with the Steelers-Titans game being postponed (1:45)
- Defining key terms from Stealing Signals (6:25)
- What's the biggest "signal" from the first three weeks? (10:50)
- What's the biggest "noise" from the first three weeks? (13:10)
- How will the Bears' offense change with Nick Foles starting? (16:05)
- Will Joe Mixon and/or Kenyan Drake get back on track? (19:10)
- Are the Cowboys' offensive touches getting spread too thin? (22:40)
- Will the Patriots be able to keep up with the Chiefs? (26:20)
- Can the Vikings' offense support two fantasy receivers? (29:25)
- Who's being overlooked for Week 4? (31:30)