NFL schedules by distance: Raiders travel 28.5K more miles than Jets
Frank Sinatra once sang about flying to the moon, which is where the Oakland Raiders may feel they've gone by the end of the 2019 season.
The Silver and Black will travel approximately 35,308 miles over the course of the schedule, covering more distance than any team in the NFL. By contrast, the New York Jets will log about 6,794 miles, the fewest in the league.
Along with the Raiders, four other west coast teams face the most exhausting travel schedules.
NFL schedules by distance
The NFL unveiled schedules for all 32 teams Wednesday evening.
- Jaguars GM excited about Lawrence in Year 2: 'He's just more confident'
- Report: Browns, Njoku strike 4-year, $56.75M extension
- Report: Amazon eyeing McAfee for alternate TNF cast
- Report: Kaepernick deal not imminent after Raiders workout
- Lamar says he'll join Ravens eventually after skipping this week's OTAs