Dolphins nominate late Stoneman Douglas assistant for NFL HS coach award
Marjory Stoneman Douglas assistant football coach Aaron Feis, one of the 17 people killed in the mass shooting at the Florida high school last February, has been nominated by the Miami Dolphins for the Don Shula NFL High School Coach of the Year Award.
Named after Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Don Shula, the award recognizes local coaches for their character and integrity, leadership, dedication to the community, commitment to player health and safety, and on-field success.
Dolphins staff members previously donated $17,500 to the Feis family.
- Seahawks' Adams considered retirement after quad injury
- NFL, union revise gambling policy; Lions' Williams to be reinstated
- Raiders' Chandler Jones arrested for violating protective order
- Claypool: Bears not using me to the best of my ability
- Colts' Richardson to return vs. Rams after clearing concussion protocol