Welcome to theScore Fantasy Football Podcast hosted by Justin Boone and David P. Woods.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, and Anchor.
In this episode, Boone and Woods are joined by Josh ADHD of Fantasy Insiders and RotoGrinders to discuss the biggest fantasy questions heading into Week 14.
- Fantasy arrivals (2:40)
- How confident are you in Jaylen Samuels? (6:20)
- What should we expect from Jeff Wilson Jr.? (10:45)
- Can Spencer Ware deliver in a tough matchup? (13:35)
- Will Justin Jackson steal work from Austin Ekeler? (15:55)
- Are you still excited about Josh Adams? (18:20)
- Does Gus Edwards' outlook change as an underdog? (21:15)
- Will the Packers' offense improve without Mike McCarthy? (24:00)
- Who's being overlooked in Week 14? (26:50)