Report: Giants 'very disappointed' to miss out on Patrick Mahomes
The New York Giants also tried to trade up and take Mahomes and were "very disappointed" they weren't able to get it done, according to ESPN's Anita Marks and Adam Schefter.
Head coach Ben McAdoo was reportedly very high on Mahomes, and with Manning still in his prime, the rookie could have spent a couple years on the bench learning behind the two-time Super Bowl winner.
- Tyreek: Chemistry with Tua will be like Rodman, Carmen Electra
- Report: NFL adamant on indefinite suspension for Watson as hearing concludes
- Cutler rooting for Fields ahead of second season: 'He's the next big thing here'
- Cooper ready to lead Browns' receiving corps: 'That's the position I'm in now'
- Jeudy excited about Broncos' potential with Wilson: 'We've got all the pieces'