Browns grab WR Ricardo Louis in 4th round
The Cleveland Browns have selected wide receiver Ricardo Louis out of Auburn in the fourth round of the 2016 NFL Draft.
With Josh Gordon's future up in the air, the Browns need more weapons at the receiver position. Pairing Louis with first-round pick Corey Coleman is a good start.
Ricardo Louis Bio
College Experience: Senior
Weight: 215 lbs
- Strong upper body with thick arms and legs. Able to bounce off tackles and keep moving forward.
- Best attribute is his ability to catch the ball in stride without slowing down, and take yards that are given to him.
- Has a second speed to kick into when necessary, posting the fourth-fastest 40-yard dash time among receivers at combine. Used on jet sweeps and screens to outrun defenders.
- Had drop issues on open catches and tougher downfield plays.
- Conservative catcher. Prefers not to come back toward the ball and hesitates before initiating contact.
- Telegrapher. Has route "tell" tied to stride length off the line. Stride much different off snap for deeper routes. On underneath routes, tries to push cornerbacks with arm churn over early acceleration. (NFL.com)
|40-yd Dash||4.43 sec|
|Bench Press||18 reps|
|Vertical Jump||38 inches|
|Broad Jump||132 inches|