Report: Saints still trying to get new deal done with Tim Hightower
The Saints are scheduled to meet with Hightower this week as they try to come to terms on a new contract, according to Katherine Terrell of the New Orleans Times-Picayune.
Hightower signed a one-year, $745,000 deal with the Saints last season after being out of the NFL for three years due to a lingering ACL injury. He was cut twice before rejoining the team in November as a replacement for the injured Khiry Robinson, and made the most of the opportunity, becoming one of the league's feel-good stories of 2015.
- Edwards calls out T-Wolves after loss to Pelicans: 'Lock the f--- in'
- Merzlikins unfazed by fan's taunts over Kivlenieks' death: 'I believe in karma'
- Saints grind out MNF win, drop Seahawks to 2-5
- Blues off to franchise-best start as Husso blanks Kings
- Andersen stops former team, undefeated Hurricanes beat Leafs