Report: Canucks 'open for business' with several players available on trade market
The Vancouver Canucks are ready and willing trade partners ahead of the NHL's Feb. 29 deadline.
The Canucks sit well outside the Western Conference playoff picture with only two games remaining before the trade deadline, and appear to have resigned themselves to the role of sellers.
- Canucks beat Bruins in shootout as Boudreau wins 2nd straight game
- Warriors knock off Trail Blazers but Curry falls short of 3-point record
- Ortiz: I have 'faith' Schilling will be elected to HOF this year
- Rockets beat shorthanded Nets for 7th straight win
- Puig joins KBO's Kiwoom Heroes on 1-year, $1M deal