Blackhawks' Rozsival ejected for high hit on Wild's Zucker
Michal Rozsival's day at TCF Bank Stadium ended early as he was given a five-minute major for interference and a game misconduct late in the second for this hit on Wild forward Jason Zucker, who was carted off the ice with an upper-body injury.
Zucker had one shot on goal, playing a team-low 5:26 of ice time for the afternoon. After the game, it was announced the forward would be considered day to day.
- Pelicans pull away from Kings to secure In-Season Tournament semifinal berth
- Browning steals spotlight as Bengals stun Jaguars with OT win on MNF
- Coyotes hammer Capitals to complete 5-game win streak vs. recent champs
- Brossoit's 42-save effort propels Jets to victory over Hurricanes
- Jaguars' Lawrence exits with reported ankle sprain in OT loss to Bengals