4-star defensive end Oluwole Betiku decommits from UCLA
UCLA has lost one of its top 2016 recruits.
Defensive end Oluwole Betiku tweeted Thursday morning that he will reopen his recruitment after initially committing to UCLA.
The four-star prospect was UCLA's highest ranked recruit and the fifth-best player at his position, according to ESPN.
- Scherzer on near-trade to Padres: 'You can't always fall for Twitter'
- Report: Heat add Markieff Morris on 1-year contract
- Lakers agree to 2-year deal with Nunn, re-sign THT for 3 years, $32M
- Blue Jays place Biggio on IL, activate Dickerson
- NFL Week 1 starting QB odds: Jones, Lance making push for top spot